"Hate America" Left

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Oct 12 14:48:05 PDT 2001

At 08:23 PM 10/12/01 +0000, Carl Remick wrote:
>>From: kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net>
>>
>>but then ya got all the CEOs of the airlines voluntarily giving up a year's
>>salary in the effort.
>
>How many of the the airline CEOs are doing this? In the instance I heard
>of, the CEO was willing (if I recall correctly) to sacrifice his salary
>for *the rest* of the year -- in other words, just one quarter's earnings.
>
>Carl

every airline that layed off employees according to a report on FOX. it doesn't matter whether it was a year or a quarter of a year. it was a small sacrifice either way. so, i laughed too when i heard and cursed at the teevee: big whoopie, ya moron O'Reilly

but i suppose that's why you snipped out three lousy words --one-dimensional society.

play your strengths, i guess,

kelley