"Clerical fascism"

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Fri Oct 12 16:19:41 PDT 2001

Hi,

I put the laugh line within my own name as a way to poke fun at my penchant for citing books, not as some nasty attack on Chuck.

So lighten up willya?

I had just previously (in a prior post) poked fun at myself as a "broken record."

What the hell is "POS"?

When I want to insult people (against my better judgement--apologies in advance) I certainly can figure out how to do it clearly.

:-(

-Chip