"Clerical fascism"

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Oct 12 23:18:21 PDT 2001

``you know, chuck and i have our differences, but i'll go to bat for him any day against a POS comment like this...'' kelley

Thanks Kelley, but let's lift a cup to Ken, who is probably lifting a cup without us anyway, and toast with Omar:

The Grape that can with Logic absolute The Two-and Seventy jarring Sects confute:

The sovereign Alchemist that in a trice Life's leaden metal into Gold transmute;

The mighty Mahmud, Allah-breathing Lord, That all misbelieving and black Horde

Of Fears and Sorrows that infest the Soul Scatters before him with his whirlwind Sword.

Why, be this Juice the growth of God, who dare Blaspheme the twisted tendril as a Snare?

A Blessing, we should use it, should we not? And if a Curse---why, then, Who set it there?

Chuck Grimes