Fwd: Termpapers Get High-Tech

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Oct 13 13:45:21 PDT 2001

X-From_: artem at fruitnet.inso.ru Sat Oct 13 10:17:48 2001 From: "Artem Orel" <artem at fruitnet.inso.ru> To: "GetPapers" <info at getpapers.net> Subject: Termpapers Get High-Tech Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 18:07:57 +0400 MIME-Version: 1.0 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2615.200

For Immediate Release

FROM GETPAPERS.NET INFO at GETPAPERS.NET

TO THE EDITORS

Dateline: October 13, 2001

Contact Name: Will Liller, Contact E-mail: info at getpapers.net

Web Address: <http://www.GetPapers.net>http://www.GetPapers.net

**

TERMPAPERS GET HIGH TECH

SANTA MONICA, October 10, 2001 - Dorian Berger, President of GetPapers.net, announced on October 10, 2001 the formal launch of <http://www.GetPapers.net/>http://www.GetPapers.net to provide online access to a collection of 35,000+ essays and homework assignments.

Dorian Berger's goal is to provide students an essay resource, which could compete with on-line encyclopedias - if printed GetPapers would make 420 volumes. "All study materials were written by gifted authors," he says. "Our company has been collecting them since 1998. Classifying and checking them all through was really a hard work. Well, the size of GetPapers speaks for itself."

Now a graduate of Harvard University, Dorian Berger has been into essays since 1997, when he posted on the Net a collection of his own works. See CNN article: <http://www7.cnn.com/US/9705/26/harvard.cheating/index.html>http://www7.cnn.com/US/9705/26/harvard.cheating/index.html

"The resources could be even bigger and they will," he continues. "If you can't find a certain essay in the database, you send us a query specifying the topic and if we consider it demanded, we do everything to get the paper and add it to the database."

GetPapers.net charges one-time fee for a life-time access to the database. The company encourages subscribers to share access with ones who need the educational resources of GetPapers for free.

"I'm completely serious about competing with Britannica and others," Dorian sums up.

**

/NOTE TO EDITORS: For additional information visit http://www.GetPapers.net.

/CONTACT: Will Liller, <mailto:info at getpapers.net>info at getpapers.net

Please contact in the case of publishing.