20,000 + demonstrate in London

PNEWS.ORG yod at pnews.org
Sat Oct 13 17:16:35 PDT 2001

I read the article and read no mention of Christians. Now I'm sure they were there but there were also atheists and Jews or Jewish atheists, which is probably more apt a description of most Jews today who tend towards freethinking in greater numbers than most as encouraged by tradition - but Chris I think you probably meant to include everyone, regardless of religion or heritage who opposes war?

TheGolem http://pnews.org/