Afghanistan/oil?

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Sun Oct 14 15:53:06 PDT 2001

Hi,

The article you cite below:

Buried Alive Afghan Women Under the Taliban by Jan Goodwin

has a whole section on the political economy of Afghanistan, including a discussion of the oil pipeline that is planned to bring out the oil from the Caspian Sea region.

Jan Goodwin is a highly respected journalist.

You have already found a reliable source.

-Chip Berlet

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angelita Manzano" <angiemanzano at yahoo.com