[PNEWS] URGENT: Howard Zinn's Speaking Tour

PNEWS.ORG yod at pnews.org
Mon Oct 15 05:37:01 PDT 2001

From: Howard Zinn <withheld>

[Note: If anyone wants to contact Howard Zinn directly, send your query to me for contact information..Sorry, there doesn't appear to be anything schelduled for the SE or SW. at this time. ..TheGolem]

Dear Hank: Thanks for your message. Here is my speaking schedule for the fall:

ashallal at cox.rr.com

>Oct. 10, Mass. College of Art, Boston. Contact: Nicholas Alexandros.
>E-mail: nalexandros at hotmail.com
>
>Oct. 11 Johns Hopkins Univ. Contact: Audrey Henderson and Gregor Feige.
>E-mail: mse at jhu.edu
>
>Oct. 16 Met College BU Class Contact: Annika
>
>Oct. 18, Boston Public Library. Contact Kathy Daneman of Beacon Press, .
>E-mail: Kdaneman at beacon.org
>
>Oct. 20-21 Burlington Vt. (Dave Dellinger event) contact: Dian Mueller
>800-440-9757 Univ. of Vt. Contact Dan Goosen dgoosen at zoo.uvm.edu
>
>Wed. Oct. 24 3-4 PM, Harvard class Contact Kate Holbrook
>Kholbr at fas.harvard.edu
>
>Thurs. Oct.25 B.U. 7:30 PM- 9 PM Contact Shayna Harris Shaydmb at aol.com
>
>Nov.Iowa State Univ. Contact; Pat Miller E-mail: lectures at iastate.edu
>
>Nov. 7 Elon College, Greensboro, NC Contact: Dr. George Troxler. E-mail:
>troxler at elon.edu
>
>Nov. 11 eve. Mobe Freda's house Contact: Roni Krouzman, Mob. For Survival
>
>Nov. 13 Oregon State Univ. Corvallis, OR Contact: Machelle Kennedy.
>E-mail: Machelle. Kennedy at mu.orst.edu
>
>Nov. 14. Santa Cruz, Calif. Contact: Speakout: e-mail: speakout at igc.apc.org
>
> Nov. 20 Montclair High School, Montclair, New Jersey. Contact:
> Bill Murray Phone: 973-746-8523
>
>Nov. 28 Univ. of Rochester
> Nov. 29 U. of Indiana Bloomington?
>
>Dec. 5 2-3:30 BU Fellows The Uses of History Contact David Tarr
>dtarr at bu.edu

_____

TheGolemsPlace (Where everything REALLY begins)

West Server -: http://pnews.org/ East Server -: http://g0lem.net/

PNEWS-L (since 1982) - 350 Message Board Forums - Black Hills Gold =============================================================================

\_/ \_/