Profiling: Michael Dyson on Politically Incorrect

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Oct 15 06:37:59 PDT 2001

The following interview is 30k in length, so I have only given the URL for it.

Carrol

>From BRC-NEWS: Black Radical Congress - General News Articles/Reports

http://www.blackelectorate.com/articles.asp?ID=456

Black Electorate

October 11, 2001

A Deeper Look

Michael Eric Dyson's Appearance On Politically Incorrect

By Cedric Muhammad <blackelectorate at cs.com>

One of our viewers, Joseph Anderson, was kind enough to refer us to a very interesting transcript of Michael Eric Dyson's appearance on Politically Incorrect on September 24th. We run it today for the benefit of all of our viewers. Special thanks to Joseph for alerting us to the program.