Right Advice

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Oct 15 11:16:26 PDT 2001

I congratulate Chuck0. He has wrested the TBP trophy (Textbook Bad Politics) away from Yoshie, who succumbs to rationality much too often. He is the pure voice of reality-disconnected outrage.

You go, guy. While the police whomp upside your head, I will bear moral witness.

mbs

I'm pretty mystified why any Leftists would suggest that we activists start waving the flag. You guys already know the U.S.'s history of intervention, genocide and violence around the world. . . .