Right Advice

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Mon Oct 15 12:40:20 PDT 2001

> I'm sorry, but I'm not going to start going to church if the Southern
> Baptists had seized control of the country.
>
> Chuck0

But if you had been part of the civil rights movement in the 60s, or the Central American movement of the 80s, you would have mixed with church folk. After all, they did the lion's share of organizing. This would also mean going to meetings in churches and even --gasp! -- witnessing them pray for peace and quoting Scripture! Oh, the utter superstitious reactionary jingoist embarrassment of it all!

DP