Right Advice

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Mon Oct 15 13:24:06 PDT 2001

Chris Kromm wrote:

> > Go and wave a flag if that is important to you personally, but please
> > don't call this anarchism, because it simply isn't.
> >
> > Chuck0
>
> Well go and burn a flag, if that's important to you personally -- but please
> don't call it "radical," "organizing," or anything resembling effective
> leftist politics -- because it simply isn't.

I agree. I never called it organizing or radical.

> If Chuck0 is an infiltrator, the FBI training program is really slipping.
> Very hard to take him seriously...

Oh please, can you guys handle different opinions without seeing an FBI agent under every park bench? The FBI simply isn't that competent or even interested. The Left has been way too paranoid about the damn FBI.

I have an FBI file. It's probably a big one. It probably got a sheet of paper bigger after Cato recently called them because they couldn't take one of my jokes.

FBI - Famous But Incompetent

Chuck0 Infoshop.org