Right Advice

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Oct 15 14:12:11 PDT 2001

At 04:24 PM 10/15/01 -0400, Chuck0 wrote:

>Oh please, can you guys handle different opinions without seeing an FBI
>agent under every park bench?

can you not handle different opinions without calling everybody who disagrees with you nationalists or liberals or not among the truly alienated (GF)?

if you ask me, taking back the flag is going to piss off just the people we want to piss off: the conservative wankers. but for those people we have the slightest chance of influencing--people like my mom, my kids friends, my kid even--are going to understand just exactly what i'm getting at were i to use a flag. it's been done quite successfully already right here. and by anarchists, but i guess they're not chuck's kind of anarchists because they saw what they were doing as a way to piss people off. others saw it as a way of showing people that we're not knee jerk america bashers and that we're protesting beause we love our country's bill of rights that gives us the ability to protest and because we want to fight to keep and recreate that right, to expand it and make sure everyone everywhere has those kinds of rights.

sure, i know the limitations of rights talk, but i'm also a marxist and agree that's it's the most radical thing we have going for us right now.

kelley