Right Advice: Kelly

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Oct 15 15:56:04 PDT 2001

Travis--Missionary Position--Fast wrote:

> Are you always this touchy or is it just when you masturbate in
> public? Did you read the post? If you had, you would find that i agreed
> with your response that you meant as a dismissive rejoinder. Perhaps (4)
> on my list should be literacy.

this is why you shouldn't top post. had you replied to joanna's comments specifically, by placing your text below her text (instead of at the top), then i wouldn't have assumed you were replying to me.

but wow, i'm gonna have to get a new office chair (*grumble* shoulda got leather) i didn't know that when you invited people to come to your town that this is what you had in mind. woooo! you go guy!

bottomly,

kelley