Green nazis

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Mon Oct 15 20:01:32 PDT 2001

I'd like to hear from Chip about that. Meanwhile offlist an LBOer characterized the myth of early human "law of the wolf" as a bunch of nonsense. It is.

>From at least the Neanderthal period onward, archeologists have documented
the regular appearance of impaired persons. The skeleton or an elderly Neanderthal man found in Shanidar Cave -- who had an advanced state of arthritis, an amputated arm, and a head injury -- and the remians of a man with severe arthritis at Cahpel aux Saints are two I know about. The existance of impairment is as old as the human body and the earliest known societies: it is a "human constant" (See Gary Albrecht 1992).

Marta

Kevin Robert Dean10/15/01 1:44 PMqualiall_2 at yahoo.com