Paul Harvey - child slaves & ObL

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Mon Oct 15 20:35:28 PDT 2001

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 at 10:47pm news at kippona.com wrote:

> What it's like to work for the friendly man:
>
> http://www.thislife.org/ra/45.ram

Not, I don't think so. Although when I first heard this story on the radio I also thought he was talking about Harvey, after I read his piece in Harper's on the same experience I came to believe he was talking about Charles Osgood of "the Osgood File" on radio and CBS "Sunday Morning" on TV. There are a bunch of clues that don't add up to Harvey, but do to Osgood, including he's not as immediately offensive to Liberals and other such sensitive creatures. (but he really is profoundly reactionary.)

-- no Onan

Undefeated, everybody goes home