P. Hitch's Take

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Oct 16 07:32:45 PDT 2001

At 10:16 AM 10/16/01 -0400, Max Sawicky wrote:
>Au contraire, I predict the next shoe to drop is exposure of the
>role of the home-grown U.S. far-right in the anthrax attacks.
>
>There was a report somewhere from a semi-official source
>of enthusiasm among nazi's in Germany for 911, and from a
>less credible source of links between McVeigh and ME
>terrorists. My guess is that OBL are into big buildings
>and planes, not germs.
>
>mbs

YES! the nazis are hoping to exploit the contradictions of the hegemon too!

kelley

"Every asshole with an agenda that involves suffering for others will now step up to the microphone and demand that suffering. Unfortunately the Christian has a ready-made ethos in which personal suffering can be seen as a meritorious Ding-an-sich, as an auto-da-fe."

--Name withheld by request