civilian casualties

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 16 13:19:39 PDT 2001

>From: "Yoshie Furuhashi" <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu>
>
>> >Me, I just post stuff to keep people from being complacent,
>> >especially since we're in the minority right now.
>> >
>> >Ian
>>
>> Why do you presume that LBO-Talkers & PEN-pals will become
>> "complacent" but for your "posting stuff"? That's rather
>> presumptuous of you.
>>
>> Yoshie
>Reflexivity alert!
>
>Ian

What's so reflexive about it? Unlike some here, I don't forward the views of right-wingers, ex-left-wingers, etc. to "keep people from being complacent." As Justin already said, it's not as if we suffered from a shortage of such views in the real world. On a left-wing e-list, I'd rather hear from leftists.

Yoshie -- Yoshie