Israel's right-wing 'transfer the Palestinians' Gandhi Shot PFLP take Responsibility

Bryan Atinsky bryan at indymedia.org.il
Wed Oct 17 00:56:30 PDT 2001

The PFLP have now publicized their responsibility for the shooting of Gandhi.

BEIRUT- The radical Palestinian Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) group claimed responsibility for trying to kill cabinet minister Rehavam Zeevi on Wednesday.

"We vowed to avenge the killing of (PFLP) leader Abu Ali Mustafa and we fulfilled our promise," a senior PFLP official told Reuters in Beirut. Abu Ali Mustafa was killed by Israeli forces in August.

The whole article is at:

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=83905&contrassID= 1&subContrassID=5&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y