Clerical Fascism & Totalitarianism

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Wed Oct 17 00:38:31 PDT 2001

Chip

Who you calling 'jerk' and a waster of bandwidth (you even quote me entirely just to slough me off).

You have to be one of the biggest tin-eared jerks I have ever encountered on a list. I was attempting serious discussion, especially since basically your argument is, well, sociologists have to be careful using the term but I'm convinced of so-and-so's clerical fascism. If a discussion goes somewhere you don't take it, you call the other person a jerk. What a total asshole at the chalkboard you must be. Sorry I ever apologized to you about anything. Why don't you read some of what is posted here with the same earnestness as you do sociology books? Do you really only take you and your bibliography seriously?

Charles Jannuzi