life in the playground

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Wed Oct 17 22:24:52 PDT 2001

Doug

Or should that be 'life is a playground'?

Thanks for the Solomon-like wisdom.

Here is what I would have said to you back in school.

BUT TEACHER, HE STARTED IT! HE CALLED ME 'JERK' FIRST.

But that was then, this is now. Besides, when I signed up for the list, no where did I see a rule about not using the word 'jerk' back if someone called you that. Perhaps I did go too far, though, when I innovated and said 'asshole'. Forgive my excesses as I excess against those who have excessed against me.

CJ