Chip's Chops

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Thu Oct 18 01:32:31 PDT 2001

(might have something to do with Clerical whatever, but I lost track 3 doses of prozac ago )

>But do not for a second think this is all about scoring points >in some
academic department meeting.

I quoted here to show you I read to the end.

Chip, what to say, what to say. No doubt, you have the power, man. Just wish I knew what it had to do with OBL, the Taleban, or Islamic organicism. Or is only Caroll allowed to ask questions like that? Do I need a gun for you to take me seriously?

I suggest you stick with this thread title. One piece of advice: as my physical therapist said after my second knee operation: bend it now or you'll walk with a limp the rest of your life.

Charles Jannuzi