lbo-talk-digest V1 #5090

Noam B. Asherr noamish at home.com
Thu Oct 18 11:11:49 PDT 2001

> Good riddance to filth, imo.

Though he's never been in any position of major influence, I certainly don't mourn him. But shooting him was just fucking dumb. The PFLP is toast, and the Palestinians in general are in a worse position, both in terms of bargaining if talks resume, and in terms of support from the international community if they don't. If I was a Palestinian I'd want the PFLP people rounded up and jailed for life. I realize I'm a hell of a lot better off, but the emotions and rage of being oppressed don't (or shouldn't) harm your logical perception. And logic dictates that this was just fucking dumb.

http://www.infoshop.org/faq/secA2.html - scroll to section A.2.18 Do anarchists support terrorism? which includes a propaganda of the deed sub-section.