Doug: "Whuppass those mofos!"

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 18 12:24:26 PDT 2001

Kelley wrote:

>but it's pretty fucking funny that all of the people here who now
>have a problem with Doug didn't say the same thing to Yoshie when
>she called on a "bring them to justice" solution early on. or any of
>a number of others who explored the same topic.

It appears that you are confusing me with someone else. One of the demands of the anti-war movement can be that the U.S. government *obey international laws*, which is different from a call to "bring them [who, however? -- the U.S. government surely hasn't completed investigation, nor does it have evidence it is willing to share with the public] to justice."

At 5:59 PM -0500 9/21/01, Carrol Cox wrote:
>1. No war. No bombs. No collateral damage. No sanctions.
>
>2. Within those limits, let Bush do as he pleases.
>
>Carrol
>
>P.S. Justin's proposal that we follow bourgeois law will provide the
>same results.

-- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>