"Open Your Own Damn Mail"

Jose Rodriguez & Sally Everson pepor at caribe.net
Thu Oct 18 13:24:54 PDT 2001

No -- for personal/confidential --usually the secretary just doesn't deal with it -- unless it's an obvious solicitation -- at least in the private companies I worked for. I never saw any executive touch any unopened or "unprocessed" piece of paper. The government might have a more formal protocol.

-----Original Message----- From: Forstater, Mathew <ForstaterM at umkc.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, October 18, 2001 4:43 PM Subject: RE: "Open Your Own Damn Mail"