Churchill

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Oct 19 07:34:33 PDT 2001

Kelley wrote:

> At 07:11 AM 10/18/01 -1000, Stephen E Philion wrote:
>
> >---Dennis, I don't think that is how the great majority of lefties
> >think.
>
> really? because you seem to be of the same sexist thinking as Churchill.
> both of you seem to think raising a child is insignificant in terms of time
> and money. all just worrying about johnny's outfit, big deal, right steve?

This exchange illustrates my reasons for thinking Doug a troll for fwd Churchill's stupid post in the first place. His one introductory comment could have had no rational reason except a deliberate effort to cause confusion and flaming on the list. "Willing to wound and yet afraid to strike." It was really slimy and he owes all of us an apology.

Carrol