Churchill

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Oct 19 08:14:24 PDT 2001

At 09:34 AM 10/19/01 -0500, Carrol Cox wrote:

>This exchange illustrates my reasons for thinking Doug a troll for fwd
>Churchill's stupid post in the first place. His one introductory comment
>could have had no rational reason except a deliberate effort to cause
>confusion and flaming on the list. "Willing to wound and yet afraid to
>strike." It was really slimy and he owes all of us an apology.
>
>Carrol

oh sweet. MR MODERATOR OF THE MARXIST FEMINIST list can't even be bothered to set his buddy straight about his sexism. all for one and one for all, right carrol. where is the Truth when you need it? can't be bothered with it now, right? instead, you forget about the truth and ignore steve's sexist bullshit in order to attack doug.!

and you call yourself a feminist??!

steve got flamed b/c he's a sexist. don't blame it on doug. i compared him to yoshie to churchill because their blame the individual perspective is not at all a structuralist approach to the issue which is exactly what's wrong with churchill's piece isn't it.