Desire for Justice in the Unjust World

Dennis Breslin dbreslin at ctol.net
Thu Oct 18 18:11:20 PDT 2001

Lets dispense with moral arguments and concerns over justice and injustice as Yoshie wants. And lets follow a pragmatic path. If the tactic of suicide attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon makes a dent in the Empire's armor so that its pride is hurt, it arrogance is now an embarrassment, its actions provoke increased global resistance or instability among the regimes the Empire supports, and a reluctance by the Empire to shed its own blood and therefore its effectiveness, then the 6,000 deaths on American soil are were not victims, their death not regretable, and sorrow for the dead and their families run counter to the aims to undo the Empire.

----- Original Message ----- From: <brettk at unicacorp.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 5:57 PM Subject: RE: Desire for Justice in the Unjust World re: Doug: "Whuppass th ose mofos!"