Churchill

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Fri Oct 19 11:13:27 PDT 2001

Chuck0:

> I'm flipping you shit, Dennis, because you have this elitist attitude
> that is fun to tweak.

I'm elitist because in my political activities I take into consideration what the wider population might be thinking? the population that you and I supposedly represent? As opposed to you, who huddle with small groups of people, isolated from the greater mass, engaged in actions and rhetoric that have very little support among average people, to the extent it has been explained to them? I'm not sure what your definition of "elitist" is.

> I capitalize the words "Leftism" and "Leftist" to signify that they are
> institutions of political thought and activism.

Anarchism is now an "institution"? Does this explain your rigid concept of how anarchists should act and what they should believe in?

DP