Doug asked, what is to be done?

cgrimes at rawbw.com cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Oct 19 12:31:58 PDT 2001

``Consider that your basic need for security, your civil rights, as well as your vote have been dismissed out of hand...'' (cg)

absolutely no one supports it, so knock off the lecturing, will ya?

kelley

Well the implication to what is to be done, is should we support the US bombing, and I get the feeling there is a serious ambivalence for some people about it. So the lecture was to remind anyone who has those feelings, just how they were treated by those in power, prior to Sept 11.

Chuck Grimes