Note to the "ladder of force left"

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 19 19:11:21 PDT 2001

>Lou Paulsen wrote:
>
>>On this list there seems to be a relatively high proportion of people whom,
>>in relation to this war, I would classify as belonging to the "ladder of
>>force left".
>
>A bunch of people that have demonstrated themselves capable of
>stunning acts of violence have resolved to kill lots of Americans.
>That would include you, Yoshie, Carrol, even Lou Proyect. There's no
>class warrior exemption (actually they don't like Communists very
>much, so American Communists are doubly doomed). Does this bother
>you at all? Or are you willing to take a spore for the anti-empire?
>
>Doug

I've been mugged by a black man, but I'm against the "war on crimes," racial profiling, etc. There's no class warrior exemption from the point of view of muggers, robbers, rapists, drive-by shooters, etc. So? -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>