Churchill

Mina Kumar wejazzjune at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 13:05:56 PDT 2001

>From: Rob Schaap <rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au>
>To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com
>Subject: Re: Churchill
>Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 02:12:06 +1100
>
>do you have the dean of your school staring at your tits?
>
>Nope, not that all deans do such things, but I don't doubt I could live
>with it just fine.

<et al>

You're coming across as deeply foolish and boorish. The only reason you could possibly not doubt you could live with it just fine is because you haven't the faintest idea what it is like to be inappropriately sexualized in workplace settings. And I think, forgetting the salient fact that such behavior exists only to demean someone as a worker and as a woman.