After they win...

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Oct 20 13:21:27 PDT 2001

Chip says:

>I do not support priapic US-run military overreaction, but somewhat like Doug
>Henwood, I support a UN-run police action.

I think that the dominant idea of the U.S. governing elite is to use the Anglo-American armed forces, one way or another supported by the ad-hoc coalition (Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Russia, etc.), now; & then to use the U.N. peace-keepers later as a police force.

-- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>