Lawful Responses to Terrorism (by Mary Ellen O'Connell)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Oct 21 08:48:30 PDT 2001

Here's an article written by Professor Mary Ellen O'Connell at the Ohio State University College of Law: "Lawful Responses to Terrorism" at <http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/forumnew30.htm>. What do you think? Also, we may consult Professor John Quigley, "The United Nations Security Council: Promethean Protector or Helpless Hostage?" _Texas International Law Journal_ 35.2. -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>