Idle Suggestions in the Midst of the War Re: Pirates and Emperors

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Oct 21 09:28:20 PDT 2001

Justin wrote:

>My story, which I also believe to be true, although at this point
>suggesting the alternative the US should have pursued is sort of
>idle, is this: we have a crime, treat it like a crime with
>diplomatic complications.

The emphasis, I think, should fall on the middle of the sentence: "at this point suggesting the alternative the US should have pursued is sort of idle." The Anglo-American war is already on, & it's escalating & threatening to expand, but it would be hard to know that if you looked at only LBO-talk! -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>