After they win...

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 16:46:13 PDT 2001

>One can point out that the chickens have come home to roost without
>braying about it. One can point this out in a sober fashion that takes
>into account that the people killed in the attacks did not deserve their
>murder. It has not been my impression that the radical left has been
>dominated by a *smug* attitude that "America got what it deserved."
>
>Chuck0

I agree completely and would underscore that the chickens-home-to-roost message *must* be communicated effectively to the US public to revive leftist influence in American politics. But finesse is key to this. While I, also, don't think the radical left has been smug in saying America got what it deserved, I don't think that's the universal perception, and if suspicion spreads that the left is smug, that will kill any chance of a leftist revival in US politics.

Carl