Sexual Harassment

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Oct 21 18:24:38 PDT 2001

>Stephen E Philion wrote:
> > Lou wrote:
>> If a male Leninist never gets tagged as a Dworkinite, he hasn't said or
>> done enough on the sexual harassment issue.
>>
>> --Dworkin's alligning with gentrifiers in US cities and cluster bombers
> > in Yugoslavia says enough about her type of feminism.
>
>Steve, just as mild reformists can ion occasion be labelled "stalinists"
>so any "leninist" (or I would say, any leftist) who takes the "woman
>question" seriously is sooner or later going to be labelled a
>"Dworkinite."
>
>Carrol

The same baiting has been used against anti-war leftists of all kinds, who are forcibly equated with the following straw man: "the smug leftists who say 'Americans got what they deserved'." -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>