discourse

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Mon Oct 22 17:30:05 PDT 2001

Hi,

The level of discourtesy on this list has gotten pretty bad.

When you are a guest in someone's house, it is rude to piss in the potted palm.

...much less on the host.

I may have done the palm a few times. And I have apologized to both the palm and the host.

I don't want to see anyone booted, but it really has reached that point where Doug has some serious justification.

-Chip

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 7:30 PM Subject: discourse