PRESIDENTIAL DECISION DIRECTIVE 62

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Mon Oct 22 19:34:05 PDT 2001

Released in 1998:

>>COMBATING TERRORISM: PRESIDENTIAL DECISION DIRECTIVE 62
Since he took office, President Clinton has made the fight against terrorism a top national security objective. The President has worked to deepen our cooperation with our friends and allies abroad, strengthen law enforcement's counterterrorism tools and improve security on airplanes and at airports. These efforts have paid off as major terrorist attacks have been foiled and more terrorists have been apprehended, tried and given severe prison terms. http://www.info-sec.com/ciao/62factsheet.html<<

Hmmm...there's a Pulitzer Prize waiting for the journalist who can answer: What went wrong?

Charles Jannuzi