Anthrax

obash at hushmail.com obash at hushmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:17:02 PDT 2001

So many are eager to look to other sources for the anthrax letters. I find this this strange.

1. The first letter was sent nearly two and a half weeks ago, between 9/11 and 10/5, when we first learned of the anthrax contaminated mail sent to AMI.

-= If this is an inside job, then they more than likely had anthrax in stock. Why would a group or individual just happen to have anthrax? Why store it and wait? Wait for what, exactly?

-= If anthrax were so easy to obtain, then the Army of God and other loons probably would have obtained it and used it.

2. More letters showed up at major news media outlets in New York.

-= This would suggest that AMI and NYC letters are related.

3. Letters were intended for news readers, but were opened by staff.

-= The point is to terrorize, not necessarily kill. Staff are perfect targets since the powerful remain alive (and scared) in order to do their job: publicize _and_ lobby the even more powerful to heed terrorist threats, lest more "innocent" people die and, of course, lest the news anchor and other powerful people die too.

4. Letters intended for members of Congress have infected mail handlers, rather than members of congress.

-= See 3., above.

When there are many deaths among a targeted population, their response is to unite in solidarity, determined to defend themselves against attack. Terrorists do not want a solidaristic population determined not to give in. Instead, they want a terrified population that turns on itself. Terrorists terrorize; murder isn't the goal.

I see no reason to suspect this is the work of any group other than a group directly or indirectly related to the September 11 Attacks.

Omar Bashiki