torture?

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 23 18:51:01 PDT 2001

Even some in the FBI realise that torture is not just cruel and illegal but useless. Of course Blitzer is a "former" head of counter-terrorism.:

However, a warning that torture should be avoided came from Robert Blitzer, a former head of the FBI's counter-terrorism section. He said that the practice "goes against every grain in my body. Chances are you are going to get the wrong person and risk damage or killing them."

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter K." <peterk at enteract.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 11:47 PM Subject: Re: torture?