Negri interview

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Oct 24 14:55:38 PDT 2001

Someone should explain to Cde. Negri that the Pentagon is not a military base; it's an office building.

mbs

Interview with Toni Negri Le Monde, 03 October 2001

"Do you think that after the attacks of September 11th, it is necessary to make more clearly the distinction between anti-imperialism and anti-americanism?

- I hope that anti-americanism is finished. . . . I would have been a lot more pleased if, on 11th September, the Pentagon had been flattened and they had not missed the White House . . .