Correction -- Oct. 29: Protest the Israeli Assault on Palestinians & the American War on Afghanistan!

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 24 21:58:08 PDT 2001

>* For more info, contact the Committee for Justice at the Ohio State
>University in Palestine at 614-668-6554.

Sorry for a mix-up in cutting & pasting, but the name of the org should of course have been the Committee for Justice in Palestine at the Ohio State University. Now, I need some sleep.... -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>