Chomsky Fans-a question

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 25 14:16:20 PDT 2001

Dennis Perrin>...I've read a fair amount of Chomsky's work, and I can't say that I recall the above statements. Doesn't mean he didn't write them, but I'd like to see them in context and above all sourced. That aside, I don't see what the controversy is here. The US worked with and funded various pro-fascist forces in the postwar world, especially in Greece and in Vietnam. I mean, is this now in dispute?

DP

http://www.google.com/search?q=the+Nazis+had+left+off+Chomsky+

Quite a mixed bunch above in those hits! From Brad deLong, the Noamster, David Horowitz and right-wing Zionist website and the Holocaust Revisionist, Zundelsite! Michael Pugliese