Anthrax Probe Shifts To Homegrown Hate Groups

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Thu Oct 25 18:10:49 PDT 2001

Yes, ordinarily this source would screw the report, but in this case it - bizarrely, precisely - lends it credence. If true, just add it to the growing list of right wing terrorist crimes, including 9/11, whether Bin Laden or Mossad.done did it.

We live in the era of an escalating rightist terror, which could pave the way for fascism - just as it did before. No cause for celeb. if good ol' boys did it.

-Brad