Anthrax Probe Shifts To Homegrown Hate Groups

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Thu Oct 25 18:21:38 PDT 2001

Why would the Saudis want to put another nail in their historical coffin by by pushing the US into wacking Iraq, especially at this time? More likely their pull (if they really have that much) may have something to do with the sudden announcement of Israeli withdrawal from their West Bank incursion. After all that talk of the "post-Arafat" era, now they're asking for the PA to "assist" in the withdrawal! Now what the **** is going on?

-Brad Mayer