Speaker for the Political Economy of Oil Sought

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 26 08:40:16 PDT 2001

Dear LBO-talkers:

As you know, my fellow organizers and I, in Columbus, Ohio, have been working hard to build up the anti-war movement. One of our regular activities is weekly anti-war teach-ins. We've had three so far, and all of them have been successful, each time new members signing onto our anti-war coalition.

We are now looking for a speaker on the subject of the political economy of oil. If you are interested in coming to Columbus to educate teach-in participants on this subject, please write me off-list at <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>