BVM weighs in

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 12:48:23 PDT 2001

> Thousands of Catholics in New York and around the
> world believe that
> the terrorist attack against the World Trade Center
> was prophesied by
> the Blessed Virgin Mary to three shepherd children
> at Fatima,
> Portugal, on July 13th, 1917.

See there...and she gave newyorkers 84 years advance notice!

the
> good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have
> much to suffer,
> various nations will be annihilated." According to
> Father Nicholas
> Gruner, the "Fatima Priest", this foretells tragic
> events like those
> of September 11th.

Not to mention World War I and World War II...next time I am going to listen to these people...I promise!

"We have
> nothing to lose, and world peace to gain,>>

Wait a minute...haven't I heard that somewhere before...except it usually goes something like "we have nothing to lose but our chains."

-Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx