Fwd: Pravda Propaganda On The NRA, GOA and Militias

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 28 12:49:35 PST 2001

Same writer, http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=79625 "Jewish lobby controlls US government (english)." <snip>

Indymedia sites have been getting alot more right-wing nutters posting lately, LaRoucheites, http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=79701 "LaRouche: God Had Blessed Me! (english)."

and Kluckers, even. "Why We Light The Cross."

http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=79820&group=webcast

www.sydney.indymedia.org:8081/front.php3?article_id=7468&group=webcast Bush's link's with the KKK exposed by Anti-Facist 10:20pm Wed Oct 3 '01 (Modified on 11:33am Thu Oct 4 '01) downwithamerica at mail.ru

George W. Bush links through fremasonry to the KKK are exposed here by the freemasons themselves.

The Freemasons are of course the modern reinventation of the Kinghts Templar the original crusading knights that ransacked the Middle East read from there own websites how they formed the KKK and how there not Satanic because his isn't Satan but Lucifer

ON THE KKK The 19th century Ku Kux Klan was originally organized by six Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tennessee in the spring of 1866. It obligated members only to "have fun, make mischief and play pranks on the public." It was structured into a vehicle for Southern white resistance to Radical Reconstruction at a convention in Nashville, Tennessee in April of 1867 under the leadership of George Gordon. Several weeks later Nathan Bedford Forrest was offered the position of Grand Wizard.

On August 28, 1868 Forrest granted an interview to a reporter from the Cincinnati Commercial, in which he confirmed the existence of the Klan, declared his sympathy and co-operation with them, but denied his membership. In January 1869 Forrest issued "General Order Number One", the only directive to come from Imperial Headquarters, ordering the group be disbanded. Local branches remained active, prompting the U.S. Congress to pass the Force Act of 1870 and the Ku Klux Act in 1871. By the time the U.S. Supreme Court declared the Klan unconstitutional in 1882, it had practically disappeared as an organization although independent acts of violence were to continue under the banners of the American Protective Association and the Whitecap movement, among others. The growth, decline and transformation of the 20th century Klan has no connection with the original Klan, other than the name.

Confederate Lieutenant General and Klan first (and only) Grand Wizard, Nathan Bedford Forrest (1821-1877), was an Entered Apprentice of Angorona Lodge No. 168 in Memphis, Tennessee. There is no record of his having progressed further or having been active in Freemasonry.

Although twentieth century Klan organizer Colonel William J. Simmons was a Freemason, he was also a member of the Knights of Pythias, the Odd Fellows, and eight other lodges. He was never a Grand Lodge or Lodge officer in Freemasonry. There is no available documentation that Edward Y. Clarke or David Curtis Stephenson were Freemasons.

As a counterpoint, note that famous slavery abolitionist, John Brown was at one time, an active Freemason, while the two major proponents of the Ku Klux Act, Benjamin F. Butler and John Scott were also active Freemasons. As always, it should be stressed that regular Freemasonry is not concerned with politics, leaving its members to act as their conscience dictates.

ON LUCIFER

Few masonic writers will say Freemasons are luciferians, none will say they are Satanists. They use "luciferian" to denote a spirit of enquiry and a search for knowledge, wisdom and truth; not as a form of worship. The terms "lucifer" and "luciferian" do not appear in any recognized ritual or lecture of Freemasonry (See Section VIII, Subsection 3.)

The name Lucifer was applied to Satan by St. Jerome and then to the demon of sinful pride by Milton in Paradise Lost. This was a fanciful development of an original reference confused in translation. The single reference to Lucifer in the Christian Bible is found in Isaiah 14:12. It was not, in context, a reference to Satan.

"Lucifer" is the term originally used by the Romans to refer to the planet Venus when that planet was west of the sun and hence rose before the sun in the morning, thereby being the morning star.

The word "Satan" is from a Hebrew word, "Saithan", meaning adversary or enemy.

In literature and poetry, Lucifer, as a reference to a light-bringer, is often used as a metaphor for knowledge wisdom, or learning.

A more complete explanation can be found at: http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/Writings/LuciferandSatan.html

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/kkk.html

Why We Light The Cross by Andrew 11:29am Thu Oct 4 '01

Why We Light The Cross

Mortal man wonders in awe, at the sight of a huge cross set upon a hill, encircled by those who placed it there. Adorned in White robes and hoods , they perform the age old rituals, then in somber silence approach the cross, and set ablaze the symbol of Christianity. To most men this act of igniting a symbol of the Christian faith may seem barbaric or even next to anti-Christian, but nothing could be farther from the truth.

The Truth Is; Klansmen hold the Cross in most high reverence. We of the American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Honor the Holy Cross, as a symbol of Christian Faith, and recognize the Sacrifice of Holy Blood, which was shed, that all men might receive forgiveness of sin, and have life everlasting. We light the Cross in recognition that,

JESUS CHRIST IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

As light drives out darkness, so knowledge and truth dispel ignorance and superstition. The lighting of the Cross was originally taken from the lighting of signal fires upon the mountain tops of Scotland as a warning of danger from an invading enemy. So we of the American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan light the cross as a warning signal to all men of the impending disaster that is facing our Nation if it continues on it's present course without God.

We also light the Cross, as a tribute to Jesus Christ in recognition of his sacrifice, and willingness to die for our sins. We endeavor to warn of the dangers of interracial mixing, and teach those who will listen and learn, the ways of the Klan. We feel it is our duty to prepare ourselves, and those of our race, for the hard road ahead, while the Government over this Nation turns like a rabid dog upon the very people who support it.

We of the American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan want you to understand that there is a difference between Lighting a cross and a Cross burning.

The lighting of a cross is a religious ceremony, performed in reverence to the Lord Jesus Christ, in recognition of his sacrifice.

The burning of a cross is an illegal act of violence against a person or a person's home, while invading their privacy with the intent to harass, intimidate, or do bodily harm. This act of burning a cross is usually performed by irate citizens who do not understand the rules of the Klan, but wish to use the influence of the Klan to scare their victims, by burning a cross usually less than ten feet tall in the persons yard or against the home.

We of the American knights of the Ku Klux Klan, wish to take this opportunity to invite you to join us and learn the meaning of true Klan craft, and help us build a better Nation for our children to grow up in and call home.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD by Andrew 11:33am Thu Oct 4 '01

http://vancouver.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=5240&group=webcast

Michael Pugliese P.S. On GOA see, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Pratt+GOA+Guatemala http://www.webcom.com/~pinknoiz/right/lpratt.html http://personalwebs.myriad.net/steveb/militia.html http://www.webcom.com/~pinknoiz/right/gunowners.html