[Fwd: Re: book: wittgenstein's poker]

ravi gadfly at home.com
Sun Oct 28 14:52:34 PST 2001

recently a book has been published on the famous wittgenstein- -popper poker incident. this is probably of no relevance to this list, but i thought justin and a few others might find this amusing, so i forward below a review of the book. sorry for bw waste (and if inappropriate material for this list, please let me know),

--ravi