"The Palestinians have become the n-words of the Middle East."

Art McGee amcgee at well.com
Mon Oct 29 02:57:04 PST 2001

>> [Anybody got info on Barras?]

Ian: Is there some reason why the article could not have been posted with it's original and more pertinent title? The article is about Black people and their thoughts in this country. That is what is important so the title should reflect THAT. I guess having the word "n-words" in the title gives some folks a visceral thrill.

> black neo-conservative type.
> not progressive, not particularly interesting.

Max: Not so fast, although she's not what you would call a liberal, take a look at the following:

http://www.tompaine.com/features/1999/10/26/

She sounds like a lot of "Marxists" I know. :-|

Art